"Chodźcie i zobaczcie..." J 1,39a

"Chodźcie i zobaczcie..." J 1,39a
"Chodźcie i zobaczcie..." J 1,39a

Życie jest wielkim darem Bożym,

jak chcesz je wykorzystać?

Pomyśl, Pomódl się i Podejmij decyzję!!!

bł. ks. Jakub Alberione

…wspieramy Cię naszą modlitwą i posługą…
UCZENNICE BOSKIEGO MISTRZA

czwartek, 9 grudnia 2010

Unprepared for Christmas

Welcome everybody in the season of Advent. This is a special period of preperation for Christmas.

The first week went by. We're in the middle of the second week of Advent. And this is quite good time to ask yourself simple questions like that:
Have I already come into this Advent?
What's my own way to find Christ this time?

I don't know your answer.
But I'd like you to know that one day this time will be over...
So, don't let this Advent to catch you... UNPREPARED for Christmas. Try as much as possible to recognise Christ. He is coming. Find Him and - I'm sure - your Christmas will be much more beautiful and joyful in your life.

Today's conversation with one person has made considerable influence on my life... More to the point, I have started thinking about going through a lengthy-complex process... That's what I'm going to start before Christmas.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz